It’s been a little bit more than a week since our first ever RGB LAN and we’re still recovering from it. We wanted to take this time to recap a little bit about the event and share some information with you I know all of you have been dying to know. Here are the big numbers:
- $1500 – Money raised for charity by sponsors
- $625 – Money raised for charity from the raffle
- $375 – Money donated to charity by RGB LAN
- $2,500 – Total money raised for charity by RGB LAN
Want to know how the points were distributed? Here you go!
- 1st place: Red Team with 4,018 points, which mean TechGirlz receives 40% of the donations, netting them $1,000!
- 2nd place: Blue Team with 901 points, which means Coded By: Kids receives 35% of the donations, earning them $875
- 3rd place: Green Team with 674 points, which means The Hacktory receives 25% of the donations, earning them $625
Aside from this information, here are a few more fun numbers:
- 180 – LANners (a sold out first event! YEAH!)
- $8,000 – Total value of prizes won/given away
- 60kW – Amount of power consumed at the peak draw
- 1,514 ft. – Length of networking cable laid before the LANners showed up
- 450 – Number of wings donated to RGB LAN by Buffalo Wild Wings
- 240 – Cans of Bawls consumed
- 13 – Number of RV Show attendees who walked through our doors and were surprised by the lack or RVs
- 1 – Number of RVs that did actually belong to an attendee
We’re already eagerly awaiting the next event! If you haven’t already, please fill out the attendee feedback form. It’ll help us out immensely and make sure the next RGB LAN is even better! Also if you haven’t, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and join us in Discord! And of course, keep being awesome.